Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.It is not necessary to use fish fillet, ordinary pieces will be fine.
Wash the 300 g fish fillet, remove skin and bones then cut into medium size pieces.
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Cook uncovered 4 - 5 minutes, until leeks are almost cooked, but still a bit crunchy.
- 1 min.Add the fish pieces, mix well and cover.
- 10 min.Leave to cook until fish becomes opaque.
- 10 min.Add 200 ml cream, salt and pepper, then thicken the cream over a low heat for a few minutes.
Remarks:Adding cream is optional, but Nicholas loves it and it's smoother with it.
You can add other vegetables, but I think that leeks are essential.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in white wine, Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade, Fish fillet with preserved lemons, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Crunchy little pieces of fish, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Ramekins of duchess potatoes, "Buttonhole" quail eggs, Saltimbocca, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Sautéd broccoli with ham, ... [All]
- Leek: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Thaï rice with small vegetables, Leeks in vinaigrette , Steamed leeks with morel sabayon, Crispy potato galette with leeks, Couscous, ... [All]