Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.It is not necessary to use fish fillet, ordinary pieces will be fine.
Wash the 300 g fish fillet, remove skin and bones then cut into medium size pieces.
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Cook uncovered 4 - 5 minutes, until leeks are almost cooked, but still a bit crunchy.
- 1 min.Add the fish pieces, mix well and cover.
- 10 min.Leave to cook until fish becomes opaque.
- 10 min.Add 200 ml cream, salt and pepper, then thicken the cream over a low heat for a few minutes.
Remarks:Adding cream is optional, but Nicholas loves it and it's smoother with it.
You can add other vegetables, but I think that leeks are essential.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Fish in white wine, "Land and sea" kebabs, Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta, Rosemary steamed fish, Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potatoes with prawns, Brioche Tatin, How to cook rice in rice-cooker, Chestnut cake, Clafoutis "Marie-Antoinette", ... [All]
- Leek: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Taos hotpot, Langoustine and leek tarts, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, ... [All]
- Pepper: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sauce Normande (for fish), Salmon and spinach quiche, Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Sorrel soup, Sarladaise potatoes, ... [All]