Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Use a blender to mix for a few seconds.
- Mayonnaise is ready when it's thick enough, less than 1 minute.
- See this recipe in a small video.
Remarks:In this recipe I use whole egg to get a lighter mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise purists will tell you that there is no vinegar in mayonnaise, vinegar is for rémoulade dressing. It's a question of taste, personally I like it, but you can omit vinegar from this recipe if you like.
Contrary to what many people will tell you, you can succeed with mayonnaise whether you are a man, or a woman, even during your period. The power of legend in cooking is sometimes so strong...
Recipes which use it: 19, of which:
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Pork chops in the oven, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Beef Wellington, Boeuf (beef) bourguignon, ... [All]
- French mustard: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Celeriac soup with mustard, Tomato tart, Pork chops in the oven, Caesar salad, Vegetable pie, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: How to prepare egg glaze, Eggs in brioche nests, Elsa's Comtoise galette, Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, Spinach Omelette, ... [All]
- Pepper: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, New York style pasta, Mussels marinière, Layered Leek and Egg Gratin , Country vegetable soup, ... [All]