Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 1 min.Cut the tomatoes in half horizontally.
- 3 min.Sprinkle the tops with fine salt, then turn upside down and stand on a wire rack. Salt the bottoms and leave to drain for a good half hour.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on high heat. When good and hot, add the tomato halves, cut side downwards.
Fry for 2 or 3 minutes on this side.
- 3 min.Turn the tomatoes and fry for a further 2 or 3 minutes.
- 2 min.Sit the tomatoes on the rice.
- 4 min.Top each tomato with a generous layer of the stuffing mixture, then trickle a little olive oil over.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve 2 tomato halves per person on a bed of rice.