Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Chop them with 1 bunch parsley.
- 10 min.Cut 250 g belly (streaky) bacon into pieces, remove and discard rind and hard parts.
- 5 min.Mince bacon pieces in your mincer or food processor.
if you don't have one, ask your butcher to do it for you.
- 3 min.Mix together minced bacon, parsley, garlic, and onion, add 250 g minced beef, 1 egg and 3 tablespoons Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan). Salt, pepper, and mix well.
- 1 min.Take about a tablespoonful of this mixture.
- 1 min.Roll it in your hands to get an even ball.
- 15 min.Put the ball on a tray, and carry on like this with the rest of the mixture.
You can use the meatballs straight away, or freeze them for later use.
Remarks:If you don't like bacon, you can replace it with veal or any other meat of your choice.
Recipes which use it: 3
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Belly (streaky) bacon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Larded pork tenderloin, Hamburgers, Winemaker's toast, Cassoulet, Bacon and cabbage omelette, ... [All]
- Minced beef: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bolognaise lasagne, Gisèle's Pasties, Hamburgers, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Algerian brik rolls, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Curried prawn risotto, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Broad bean salad with Parmesan, Penne with purple artichokes, Tomato foccacia, ... [All]