Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Chop them with 1 bunch parsley.
- 10 min.Cut 250 g belly (streaky) bacon into pieces, remove and discard rind and hard parts.
- 5 min.Mince bacon pieces in your mincer or food processor.
if you don't have one, ask your butcher to do it for you.
- 3 min.Mix together minced bacon, parsley, garlic, and onion, add 250 g minced beef, 1 egg and 3 tablespoons Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan). Salt, pepper, and mix well.
- 1 min.Take about a tablespoonful of this mixture.
- 1 min.Roll it in your hands to get an even ball.
- 15 min.Put the ball on a tray, and carry on like this with the rest of the mixture.
You can use the meatballs straight away, or freeze them for later use.
Remarks:If you don't like bacon, you can replace it with veal or any other meat of your choice.
Recipes which use it: 3
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Belly (streaky) bacon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Involtini-Style Filet Mignon , Surf and turf club sandwich, Potato wallets, Fried egg in bread, Cured Pork Belly With Lentils, ... [All]
- Minced beef: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Gisèle's Pasties, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Italian style gratin, Express chilli con carne, Hamburgers, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Creamy risotto with vegetables , Raw beetroot salad, Tomato feuilleté with pesto, Gratin of purple artichokes, Broad bean salad with Parmesan, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate mug cake, Toffee apple upside-down cake, Pistachio "Financiers", Dublin fruit scones, Panettone, ... [All]