Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 15 min.Prepare 700 g purple artichoke and cut into 4 lengthways.
- 7 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a large frying pan on medium heat. When hot, add the artichokes, salt and pepper and mix well.
Turn down the heat, cover and leave to cook until the artichokes are lightly browned, stirring from time to time.
- 2 min.When the artichokes are cooked (tender), leave off the lid and add the shallots (add another 2 tablespoons of olive oil if necessary).
Salt lightly and cook for 1 minute without colouring, while stirring.
- 1 min.Then add the meat...
- 5 min....and potatoes. Cook for a few minutes longer, just enough to reheat the meat and potatoes. Check the seasoning and scatter some chopped parsley over the top.
- 1 min.Serve on hot plates, with a trickle of olive oil poured over, if you wish.