Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Prepare ½ green cabbage, cooked.
- 2 min.In a frying pan on moderate heat, put 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 slices cured ham cut into ribbons, cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Add cooked cabbage, and mix well to reheat it.
- 3 min.
Remarks:Green or white cabbage, use whichever you have or prefer.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cured ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Saltimbocca, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, Potato and two ham gratin, Surprise eggs, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach Croque-monsieur , Spinach and Comté Loaf, Spaghetti with mussels and basil, Cramique, Sautéed Green Vegetables, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rolls of fish in smoked ham, Tzatziki, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, Rabbit with mustard, Hot tomato sauce, ... [All]
- Green cabbage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stock-pot fish , Sautéed Green Vegetables, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Hotpot my grandmother's way , Winegrowers' sausage casserole, ... [All]