Step by step recipe:
- 1 hour 9 min.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan on medium heat, and when hot add the chopped shallot, season and cook 1 or 2 minutes.
- 2 min.Pour 200 ml liquid cream into the pan, season again.
- 5 min.As soon as the cream boils, add the spinach.
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Cut 4 hard-boiled eggs into quarters lengthways.
- 5 min.Divide the spinach between the plates, arrange the eggs on top, and pour over the cream from the pan.
Remarks:The spinach and hard-boiled eggs can be prepared several hours beforehand, or the previous day. In this case leave the spinach in a dish on absorbant paper, covered with plastic film.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh spinach: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: How to prepare spinach, Salmon and spinach quiche, Late Winter Soup with Fresh Spinach, Koulibiak in pie dish, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Roquefort sauce, Penne with Mushrooms, Vegetable rosette tart, Eggs en Cocotte à la Française, Apricot blancmange, ... [All]
- Hard-boiled egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Linzer torte, Layered Leek and Egg Gratin , Lentil and cold-meat salad, Spinach on toast with bechamel, Mixed salad stack, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vegetable clafoutis, "Land and sea" kebabs, Pollack Parmentier, Pitta bread, Minestrone, ... [All]