Step by step recipe:
- 7 min.
- 5 min.Peel and rinse 350 g potatoes and chop into fairly large dice.
- 5 min.Prepare 100 g fresh spinach, but leave raw - there is no need to blanch.
- 5 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a large saucepan on medium heat.
When hot, tip in the diced sausage and fry briefly.
- 2 min.Add the onion and garlic, salt and pepper, then stir to mix well. Cook without colouring for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 7 min.
- 10 min.Turn the heat down and leave to simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Add the spinach and stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Your soup is ready.
Remarks:This is a very flexible recipe, so do adapt the proportions to suit yourself (a bit more of this, a bit less of that...).
Source:From Chungah of damndelicious.net
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Vegetable stock: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pork medallions with "full" turnips, Endive and beer soup, Pea risotto "mantecare", Sausages with baked beans, French style, Curried prawn risotto, ... [All]
- Potatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Grated potato cakes, Avengers' potatoes, Big knife-cut chips (French fries) , Home-made potato crisps , Salt cod brandade, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines, Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble, Maroilles cheese quiche, Vanilla ice cream, Pain perdu, ... [All]