Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Prepare 4 leeks and slice into rounds.
- 3 min.Cook for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
- 3 min.Cool under cold running water and drain thoroughly.
- 2 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter a gratin dish and spread the leeks in a layer in the bottom. Salt and pepper.
- 3 min.Chop 4 hard-boiled eggs.
- 3 min.Spread the chopped hard-boiled eggs over the leeks, add 100 ml liquid cream, then 50 g grated cheese.
- 25 min.Bake for about 25 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Remarks:For the cheese, use Comté or Cheddar if possible.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach and ricotta ravioli, Pistachio ice cream, Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue , Beurre blanc sauce, Spaghetti with mussels and basil, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack Parmentier, Stuffed artichokes au gratin, Cheese tart, French onion soup, Endive gratin with cancoillotte, ... [All]
- Leek: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton leek and mushroom tart, Thaï rice with small vegetables, Chicken nems, Leek and Mimolette tart, Crispy potato galette with leeks, ... [All]