Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Prepare 4 leeks and slice into rounds.
- 3 min.Cook for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
- 3 min.Cool under cold running water and drain thoroughly.
- 2 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter a gratin dish and spread the leeks in a layer in the bottom. Salt and pepper.
- 3 min.Chop 4 hard-boiled eggs.
- 3 min.Spread the chopped hard-boiled eggs over the leeks, add 100 ml liquid cream, then 50 g grated cheese.
- 25 min.Bake for about 25 minutes until the top is golden brown.