Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 800 g cooked potatoes into medium slices.
- 4 min.Butter a gratin dish and spread half the potatoes in an even layer.
- 3 min.Spread 400 g cooked spinach on top and salt lightly.
- 5 min.Make a top layer with the remaining potatoes. Salt lightly.
- 7 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Pour 200 ml liquid cream into a saucepan, salt and pepper, then bring to the boil on medium heat.
- 10 min.
- 1 min.Pour this mixture over the dish.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes until the top is nicely browned.