Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Grate 200 g cheese. For this recipe, I used half and half Cheddar and Parmesan, but you can use other cheeses (see below).
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Finish by adding 30 ml milk and mix again.
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 5 min.Pour the mixture into madeleine tins or moulds.
- You can also use other shapes, such as mini-cannelés.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes, keeping a watchful eye on the colour towards the end of cooking.
Remarks:As indicated above, you can use other cheeses if you prefer: Comté, goat's cheese, mimolette, etc.
For a more Mediterranean flavour, add a little thyme to the mixture.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur complet, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, Eggs in brioche nests, Filo leeks and cheese tart, Winemaker's toast, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in a sesame crust, Pancake batter, Natural leaven, Checkerboard biscuits, Muffin dough, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs en Cocotte à la Française, Carbonnade, Olive and pesto bread, Scallops with cabbage julienne, Raw beetroot mousse with walnuts, ... [All]