Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Grate 200 g cheese. For this recipe, I used half and half Cheddar and Parmesan, but you can use other cheeses (see below).
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Finish by adding 30 ml milk and mix again.
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 5 min.Pour the mixture into madeleine tins or moulds.
- You can also use other shapes, such as mini-cannelés.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes, keeping a watchful eye on the colour towards the end of cooking.
Remarks:As indicated above, you can use other cheeses if you prefer: Comté, goat's cheese, mimolette, etc.
For a more Mediterranean flavour, add a little thyme to the mixture.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Pork Chops with Rosemary, Aligot, Crispy potato galette with leeks, Grilled cheese, Eggs in brioche nests, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Dublin fruit scones, Béarnaise sauce, Tomato foccacia, Sandwich bread, Elsa's Comtoise galette, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cretan Bread, Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, Home-made doner kebab, Leek and fresh tuna tart, Couscous, ... [All]
- Milk: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crème brulée, Pesto crackers, New hamburger buns, Potato gratin, Polenta, ... [All]