Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.
- 10 min.Shell the mussels and set aside.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g fresh tuna into large dice.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g fish – ccoley (Pollock) here – into large dice.
- 10 min.Shell the 300 g cooked prawns.
- 4 min.Prepare and finely chop 120 g spring onion (scallion).
- 2 min.
- 7 min.Add the diced fish and prawns, and brown for 1 or 2 minutes.
Add the mussels and 100 ml dry white wine, then leave to reduce until the liquid has almost completely evaporated.
Leave to cool.
- 4 min.
- 1 min.Spread the pieces of fish, mussels and prawns in the the pastry case.
- 2 min.Pour the quiche mixture over the top.
- 40 min.Bake low in the oven for about 40 minutes, checking the colour towards the end.
Can be eaten warm or cold.
Remarks:You can vary this recipe to suit your own tastes or the time of year. Do try to use fish that's in season, as it is often cheaper. This is a good opportunity to use cheaper varieties.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Scandinavian cocktail, Potatoes with prawns, Surprise eggs, ... [All]
- Mussels: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Paella, Mussels marinière, Spaghetti with mussels and basil, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, ... [All]
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Mini lemon millefeuilles, Vegetable rosette tart, Vol-au-vent cases, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spaghetti with mussels and basil, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Vegetable clafoutis, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, Ham pasta bake, ... [All]