List of recipes using: Cheese 22 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- 1 Endive and cheese salad with croutons: Endive salad with spring onions, browned croutons and diced cheese.
- 2 Savoury mini-madeleines with 2 cheeses: Soft, savoury mini-madeleines with Cheddar and Parmesan.
- 3 Springtime mixed salad: Shredded lettuce, sliced courgettes, diced cheese, hard-boiled eggs and tuna, dressed with a vinaigrette.
- 1 Hamburgers: Nothing like the fast-food ones.
- 2 Involtini-Style Filet Mignon : Filet mignon cooked in two stages, stuffed with bacon, parsley and cheese.
- 3 Pork Chops with Rosemary: Pork chops, rubbed with rosemary, cooked in two stages.
- 1 Aligot: Potato purée enriched with cheese.
- 2 Crispy potato galette with leeks: Potato galette with leeks in melted cheese.
- 3 Croque-monsieur complet: Hearty croque-monsieur with ham, made like eggy bread (pain perdu).
- 4 Eggs in brioche nests: Savoury brioche filled with egg and cheese.
- 5 Filo leeks and cheese tart: Like a crusty leek quiche.
- 6 French toast "cordon bleu": A ham and cheese 'cordon bleu' sandwich, dipped in beaten egg and cooked like French toast.
- 7 Grilled cheese: The simple American pan-fried cheese sandwich.
- 8 Kérinou slices: Slices of bread topped with sautéed vegetables (courgette and mushrooms), a slice of ham and slivers of cheese, browned in the oven.
- 9 Potato wallets: Baked potatoes, split and filled with cheese and grilled bacon.
- 10 Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses: Cauliflower, fried ham and 3 cheeses gently melted.
- 11 Truffade: Fried potatoes and bacon with melted Saint-Nectaire.
- 12 Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses: Steamed cauliflower, diced cheese and fresh herbs.
- 13 Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit): Toasted bread, ham, beer and melted Cheddar.
- 14 Winemaker's toast: Onions, red wine, bacon, potatoes and melted cheese.
- 1 Poitevin twist: Like a short baguette but twisted, filled with diced goat's cheese and toasted walnuts.
- 1 Pan-baked hash brown (Hash-brown casserole): Oven-baked potato cakes.