Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
Remove the avocado stones
Cut open the avocados and remove the stones.
- 2 min.
Prepare the filling
Put 120 g tuna in oil into a bowl and break up with a fork.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Mix together...
- 4 min....and fill the avocados with the mixture.
Your starter is ready!
Remarks:If you want to prepare this in advance, do take care to prevent the avocado flesh turning brown: before filling, use a brush to coat the exposed surface with lemon juice or olive oil.
To give your tuna mayonnnaise a more robust flavour, add a very finely chopped shallot with the herbs.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Tomato ladybirds, Pan bagnat, Salade Niçoise, Oriane's tuna rillettes , ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Surprise bread, Eggs with mayonnaise, Tomato ladybirds, Cucumber and salmon salad, Coleslaw, ... [All]
- Avocado: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mixed salad, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Guacamole, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Avocado with gravlax, ... [All]
- Herbs of your choice: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chinese Soup, Breton Sandwich, Surf and turf club sandwich, Roasted Cauliflower, Crunchy salad, ... [All]