Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
Remove the avocado stones
Cut open the avocados and remove the stones.
- 2 min.
Prepare the filling
Put 120 g tuna in oil into a bowl and break up with a fork.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Mix together...
- 4 min....and fill the avocados with the mixture.
Your starter is ready!
Remarks:If you want to prepare this in advance, do take care to prevent the avocado flesh turning brown: before filling, use a brush to coat the exposed surface with lemon juice or olive oil.
To give your tuna mayonnnaise a more robust flavour, add a very finely chopped shallot with the herbs.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Salade Niçoise, Nanou's tuna tart, Leek and tuna loaf, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato ladybirds, Mimosa eggs, Cucumber and salmon salad, Cocktail sauce, Breton Sandwich, ... [All]
- Avocado: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mixed salad, Mixed salad stack, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Avocado with gravlax, How to prepare an avocado, ... [All]
- Herbs of your choice: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crunchy salad, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Tender tuna, Fish in a salt crust, Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , ... [All]