Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 10 min.Peel and chop 200 g mushrooms and fry in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 15 min.Cook 6 artichokes.
- 20 min.Peel the leaves off the artichokes and set the hearts aside. Use a teaspoon to scrape the flesh off the leaves and collect this in a bowl.
- 2 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Sit the artichoke hearts in a gratin dish.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Fill the artichokes generously with this mixture.
- 3 min.Top with grated cheese...
- 30 min....and bake for 30 minutes, until the cheese topping has melted and browned nicely.