Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 10 min.
- 15 min.Cook 6 artichokes.
- 20 min.Peel the leaves off the artichokes and set the hearts aside. Use a teaspoon to scrape the flesh off the leaves and collect this in a bowl.
- 2 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Sit the artichoke hearts in a gratin dish.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Fill the artichokes generously with this mixture.
- 3 min.Top with grated cheese...
- 30 min....and bake for 30 minutes, until the cheese topping has melted and browned nicely.
Remarks:Depending on the size of your artichokes, you may well have filling left over that will not fit in the hearts. This can be frozen and used another time, or for original vol-au-vents.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Special Parmesan baguettes, Penne with Mushrooms, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Lumberjack turnovers, ... [All]
- Bechamel sauce: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur, Italian style gratin, Ham "friand" pie, Endives , Spinach on toast with bechamel, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cheese tart, Quick stuffed courgettes, Thin endive tart, Pollack Parmentier, Leek and Mimolette tart, ... [All]