Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 4 min.
- 4 min.Butter one side of 4 slices Sandwich bread.
- 5 min.Lay the slices in a frying pan on high heat, butter side downwards and cook until the underside is nicely browned.
- 5 min.Divide the scrambled egg between half the slices, add a tablespoon of pesto and top with grated Parmesan.
- 3 min.Lay the remaining slices on top, turn off the heat and leave in the pan for another 2 or 3 minutes to heat everything through.
- Serve whole or cut in half diagonally.
Remarks:If you don't have Parmesan, use any other grated cheese you like.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rosemary steamed fish, Rolled chestnut and apple brioche, Arizona cupcakes, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Caribbean upside-down cake, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Creamy risotto with vegetables , Tomato feuilleté with pesto, Tomato tatin, ... [All]
- Sandwich bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs Benedict , Chicken club sandwich, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Spinach Croque-monsieur , Pain perdu, ... [All]
- Pesto: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato feuilleté with pesto, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Fried egg in bread, Pesto crackers, Olive and pesto bread, ... [All]