Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Prick the centre of 200 g Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée), line a tart tin or mould and put to wait in the fridge.
- 10 min.
- 8 min.
- 8 min.Do the same with the courgettes.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. When boiling, tip in the carrots and count one minute of cooking time from when the water comes back to the boil.
- 5 min.Remove the carrots and plunge into cold water.
- 3 min.
- 10 min.Do the same with the courgettes, using the cooking water from the carrots.
- 10 min.Preheat the oven to 210°C (420°F).
Assemble the tart: arrange the vegetables in rings, alternating rings of carrots and courgettes ...
- ...until you have filled the whole tart.
- 5 min.
- 40 min.Pour over the tart, then cook in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- This tart can be eaten warm or cold. For a cold meal, try accompanying it with a green salad and a good vinaigrette dressing.
Remarks:The vegetables can be prepared several days in advance and kept refrigerated in a sealed container. The feta filling, on the other hand, should be prepared at the last minute.
And to drink?A light red wine, like the delightfully-named Beaujolais, "Saint-Amour".
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mini lemon millefeuilles, Tomato tart, Little apple turnovers with almonds and raisins, Yvetot Douillons, How to cook caramelized puff pastry well, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Ramekins of duchess potatoes, Pork medallions with "full" turnips, Chocolate and vanilla crème brûlée, Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), Croque-monsieur complet, ... [All]
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Feta in olive oil with herbs, Feta and spinach brik pie, Spinach brik parcels, Moussaka, Cretan Bread, ... [All]