Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Cut the leeks into thin julienne strips.
- 3 min.
- 1 min.
- 4 min.Add the leeks and cook until soft, stirring regularly.
- 5 min.Rinse and and dry 1 bunch coriander . Pick off the leaves and discard the stalks.
- 2 min.Put into a blender bowl or goblet: 150 ml liquid cream, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, salt, pepper and the coriander leaves.
Blend until well mixed.
Refrigerate until needed.
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Prepare the fillets of sea bass: carefully remove the skin and any remaining bones. Rinse and dry the fillets.
Salt and pepper on both sides.
- 2 min.Lay a sheet of cooking parchment in front of you.
Spread a thin layer of the julienne of leeks in the centre.
- 3 min.Lay a fish filet on top and pour some of the coriander cream sauce over.
- 2 min.Fold up into a parcel.
Make all the papillotes like this.
- 10 min.Bake for 20 minutes.
- It is always best to serve papillotes still sealed. Your guests can then open the little parcels themselves and enjoy the wonderful aromas that escape.
Remarks:If you have some of the coriander cream sauce left over after making up the papillotes, serve it to accompany the fish, but well chilled, as the coriander has more flavour when it is fresh and raw.
You can, of course, use other fish instead of sea bass: whiting, sole, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cauliflower curry, Salmon with sorrel, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, Crusty cockle tart, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, ... [All]
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages, "Land and sea" kebabs, Crunchy little pieces of fish, Fish in a seed crust, Curried tuna cubes, ... [All]
- Leek: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and tuna loaf, Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Cretan-style salmon , Taos hotpot, Potimarron and leek soup, ... [All]