Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 500 g fresh tuna into fairly large dice, keeping only the good flesh.
Put into a bowl.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Mix to blend all the flavours, then cover and refrigerate.
- 1 hourShell 500 g prawns, put into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons vinegar, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons chili spices, salt and pepper.
Mix well to blend the flavours, then cover and refrigerate.
These two preparation stages can be done the day before and left overnight in the fridge. If not, 1 hour will do.
- 10 min.When it is time to cook, tip the contents of the bowls out onto the plancha, but keeping them separate, and cook like this.
If your plancha is small, cook them one after the other.
- 10 min.Serve onto individual plates with your choice of accompaniment. Here, it is pilau rice with sesame.
Remarks:The amounts started for this recipe are simply for guidance, so do adapt them to suit yourself.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh tuna: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Quiche Bretonne, Marinated tuna with herbs, Leek and fresh tuna tart, Seared tuna with lemon and lime, Tender tuna, ... [All]
- Prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vietnamese prawns, Quick prawn curry, Crispy prawn rolls, Seafood sauerkraut, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]
- Sage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Involtinis, Beef braised in reduced red wine, Ratatouille, Saltimbocca, Preserved tomatoes, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato meat balls, Preserved tomatoes, Pissaladière with puff pastry, Chicken and mushroom pie, Curried tuna cubes, ... [All]