Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 500 g fresh tuna into fairly large dice, keeping only the good flesh.
Put into a bowl.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Mix to blend all the flavours, then cover and refrigerate.
- 1 hourShell 500 g prawns, put into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons vinegar, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons chili spices, salt and pepper.
Mix well to blend the flavours, then cover and refrigerate.
These two preparation stages can be done the day before and left overnight in the fridge. If not, 1 hour will do.
- 10 min.When it is time to cook, tip the contents of the bowls out onto the plancha, but keeping them separate, and cook like this.
If your plancha is small, cook them one after the other.
- 10 min.Serve onto individual plates with your choice of accompaniment. Here, it is pilau rice with sesame.
Remarks:The amounts started for this recipe are simply for guidance, so do adapt them to suit yourself.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh tuna: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and fresh tuna tart, Marinated tuna with herbs, Tender tuna, Seared tuna with lemon and lime, ... [All]
- Prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy prawn rolls, Paella, Quick prawn curry, Seafood sauerkraut, Vietnamese prawns, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato omelette, Stuffed artichokes au gratin, Carbonnade, Vol-au-vent, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , ... [All]