Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 500 g fresh tuna into fairly large dice, keeping only the good flesh.
Put into a bowl.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Mix to blend all the flavours, then cover and refrigerate.
- 1 hourShell 500 g prawns, put into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons vinegar, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons chili spices, salt and pepper.
Mix well to blend the flavours, then cover and refrigerate.
These two preparation stages can be done the day before and left overnight in the fridge. If not, 1 hour will do.
- 10 min.When it is time to cook, tip the contents of the bowls out onto the plancha, but keeping them separate, and cook like this.
If your plancha is small, cook them one after the other.
- 10 min.Serve onto individual plates with your choice of accompaniment. Here, it is pilau rice with sesame.
Remarks:The amounts started for this recipe are simply for guidance, so do adapt them to suit yourself.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh tuna: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Tender tuna, Leek and fresh tuna tart, Seared tuna with lemon and lime, Marinated tuna with herbs, Quiche Bretonne, ... [All]
- Prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Quick prawn curry, Crispy prawn rolls, Curried prawn risotto, Paella, Vietnamese prawns, ... [All]
- Sage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Two-stage beef chuck , Courgettes (zuchinis) , Herb salad, Herb olive oil, Pan-fried chicken breast on mozzarella, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Preserved lemons, Thin endive tart, Beef braised in reduced red wine, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Spaghetti Bolognese, ... [All]