List of recipes using: Sage 22 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Spicy seafood plancha: Chunks of fish and prawns marinated with spices, then cooked on a plancha.
- Beef braised in reduced red wine: Similar to beef bourguignon, but the wine is reduced first with herbs.
- Duo of slow-cooked pork: Duo of slow-cooked braised meats.
- Involtinis: Small veal and ham rolls stuffed with cheese and parsley.
- Pan-fried chicken breast on mozzarella: Pan-fried chicken breasts with preserved tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Pork roast with herbs: Joint of pork cooked in a bag with baby potatoes.
- Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag.: Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag, and served with braised turnips and artichokes.
- Saltimbocca: Meat rolls made with veal, ham and sage.
- Two-stage beef chuck : A piece of beef chuck, slowly braised then fried, with red-wine sauce.
- Courgettes (zuchinis) : Barely moist gratin.
- Feta and spinach brik pie: Cooked spinach with feta and cream filling in brik (or filo) pastry.
- Fried eggs with tomatoes: Fried tomatoes with eggs "sunny side up".
- Oxtail Parmentier: A parmentier with stewed meat in red wine and herbs .
- Potatoes with bacon and herbs: Potatoes rolled in bacon with bay and sage leaves.
- Ratatouille: Ragout of Mediterranean vegetables in a tomato sauce.
- Ratatouille confite: Ratatouille cooked long and slow.
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli: Ravioli with a spinach, ricotta and pine-nut filling, boiled first then baked gratin-style.
- Upside-down Parmentier: Mashed potato, slow-cooked meat and red-wine sauce.
- Herb olive oil: Olive oil with flavoured herbs
- Herb salad: So very tasty.
- Preserved tomatoes: Slow-cooked tomato "petals".
- How to slow cook meat: For melt-in-the mouth meat.