Step by step recipe:
- 1 hourRehydrate 100 g dried morels, and set aside the mushrooms "jus" (juice) you got.
- 1 min.
- 30 min.Add the drained mushrooms, 1 glass dry white wine and 2 or 3 ladles of mushroom water.
Cook the mushrooms in this mixture until all the liquid has evaporated.
- 20 min.Pour 400 ml liquid cream over the mushrooms, salt and pepper once more, then leave uncovered over low heat to thicken.
- 5 min.Cut the bread into thick slices and butter.
- 6 min.Fry the bread until golden over high heat, starting with the buttered side.
Heat the serving plates.
- 3 min.Place a slice of fried bread on each plate. Tip: cut a hole in the middle of each slice with a cutter. You can then fill it with mushrooms more easily.
- Divide the mushrooms in their cream sauce between the plates and serve immediately.