Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 10 min.Cut 4 hard-boiled eggs in half lengthways, then slice a little white off the bottom of each half so that the eggs sit firmly.
- 4 min.Arrange the egg halves on the serving plate with the carrot salad in the spaces between.
- 4 min.Top the eggs with mayonnaise, scatter a few chopped chives over and your "œufs-mayo" are ready.
Remarks:If you don't have time to make the carrot salad, a simple green salad will go well, too.
In the photos, the mayonnaise is piped with a forcing bag. This looks more attractive, but is not essential. You can just use a small spoon to put the mayonnaise on top of the eggs.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Avocado with Tuna, Mimosa eggs, Cucumber and salmon salad, Piedmont salad, Seafood feuillantines, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Red cabbage salad with chives, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Leeks in vinaigrette , Mixed tomato salad, Warm autumn salad, ... [All]
- Hard-boiled egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lentil and cold-meat salad, Crispy spinach rolls, Mixed salad stack, White asparagus salad, Caesar salad, ... [All]