Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Peel 2 tomatoes and slice.
Peel and chop 2 springs onion (scallion), including part of the green leaves.
Wash 50 radishes and cut into rounds.
Wash 1 bunch basil.
- 3 min.Mix 4 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons vinegar in a bowl, salt and pepper.
- 5 min.Cut the bread rolls in half horizontally.
- 5 min.Soak the insides of both halves with the vinegar-oil mix.
- 5 min.Pile on the vegetables, herbs and tuna.
- 5 min.Put the pan bagnat together and press down firmly on the top.
Remarks:The ingredients state hamburger-style rolls, but it is even better with a firmer kind of bread, such as special breads or baguettes (like in the photos).
You can replace the oil and vinegar mix with a simple vinaigrette dressing, made in advance.