Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Blend all of this together.
- 10 min.For a smoother mousse, you can pass this purée through a sieve, but this is not essential.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Incorporate the beaten whites into the avocado purée...
- ...folding them in gently with a maryse, tilting the bowl on its side, so as not to beat the air out of the whites, but produce a mousse.
- 1 min.
- 3 min.Divide the crab meat between the verrines.
- 5 min.Add the avocado mousse on top.
- It's ready.
Remarks:The crab meat can be replaced with diced prawns, for example.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Crab meat: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Seafood feuillantines, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Crab Cakes, Breton Sandwich, ... [All]
- Tabasco: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Express chilli con carne, Green avocado salad, Sushi, Mexican ceviche, Cocktail sauce, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Fried egg in bread, French-style peas, Eggs in tomato shells, Tomato sauce for pizzas, ... [All]
- Rémoulade dressing: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scandinavian cocktail, Crunchy salad, Celeriac Rémoulade , ... [All]