Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Knead until smoothly mixed.
- 2 hoursGather the pastry into a flat cake, wrap in plastic film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (it is easy to make this pastry the day before you want to use it).
- 10 min.After this resting time, roll out the pastry and line the tart tins or moulds.
- 20 min.Bake the tart cases "blind".
- 10 min.
- 10 min.Put the pan to cool by standing it in cold water. Stir from time to time with a whisk.
- 10 min.Melt 25 g white chocolate in a bain-marie.
- 5 min.Use a brush to coat each pastry case with a thin layer of white chocolate.
- This will keep the pastry crisp by stopping the clementine jelly soaking into it. The white chocolate will barely affect the flavour, if at all.
- 5 min.To finish, fill the tarts with the clementine jelly and leave to set in the fridge.
Remarks:You can vary this recipe by using other citrus fruit; lemon, lime, orange, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chestnut flour: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rolled chestnut and apple brioche, Chestnut cake, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gâteau Breton (Brittany butter cake), Rum babas, Chocolate eclairs, Little lemon biscuits, Elsa's Comtoise galette, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bonnevaux apple tart, Baked Alaska, Doughnuts, Chocolate and matcha tea biscuits, Cooking sugar, ... [All]