Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 300 g mushrooms, then cut into small pieces.
- 8 min.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked chicken into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Arrange the pieces of chicken on the rice...
- 2 min....then the mushrooms.
- 20 min.Top with 100 g grated cheese, then bake for 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned.
You can finish browning the top under the grill.
Remarks:The stated proportions are for guidance, so do adapt the recipe to your own taste and whatever you have to hand.
If your cooked rice looks a bit dry, mix a few spoonsful of olive oil or cream into it.