Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 300 g mushrooms, then cut into small pieces.
- 8 min.
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked chicken into small pieces.
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Arrange the pieces of chicken on the rice...
- 2 min....then the mushrooms.
- 20 min.Top with 100 g grated cheese, then bake for 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned.
You can finish browning the top under the grill.
Remarks:The stated proportions are for guidance, so do adapt the recipe to your own taste and whatever you have to hand.
If your cooked rice looks a bit dry, mix a few spoonsful of olive oil or cream into it.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Penne with Mushrooms, Chicken and mushroom brik rolls, Corn salad with croutons, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, ... [All]
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Lemony chicken and radish salad, Quick chicken curry, Potimarron (chestnut pumpkin) "au gratin", Valay salad, ... [All]
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Prawn salad with a crunch, Rice and peas, Seared tuna with lemon and lime, Quick stuffed courgettes, ... [All]