Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.In a pan on medium heat, put 200 g small pieces of bacon and cook until lightly browned.
- 2 min.Keeping bacon pan over low heat, tip in cooked pasta and mix well.
- 2 min.Add sauce and continue to mix for about two minutes.
- Your spaghetti carbonara is ready. Grate some more Parmesan over, and put the pan in the centre of the table so that your guests can serve themselves and come back for more.
Remarks:You can use the same recipe with other pasta like penne, tortellini etc.
And to drink?A red Italian wine like Barbera d'Asti
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Spaghetti: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Spaghetti with mussels and basil, ... [All]
- Small pieces of bacon: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Truffade, French-style peas, Gratin du Nord, Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages, Artichoke hearts forestier , ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: New York style pasta, Quick chicken curry, Curried prawn risotto, Bounty-style tart for Alison, Mushroom Pancakes au Gratin, ... [All]