Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Wash 2 courgettes, dry them and cut off the ends.
- 10 min.Make courgette "spaghetti" by grating over a mandoline.
- You should get green and white spaghetti, if they are only white, give courgette a quarter tour.
If you don't have a mandolin, you can replace "spaghetti" by small pieces.
- 3 min.Boil a large pan of salted water, then add 1 chicken stock cube.
- 3 min.C cook courgettes for 2 or 3 minutes, so that they are still a bit crunchy.
- 5 min.Then cool under cold water and drain.
- 1 min.Put 2 slices smoked ham in a hot pan, without fat, for about 30 seconds to fry lightly.
- 5 min.Then cut each slice into pieces.
- 8 min.Cook 300 g tagliatelle in boiling salted water, then drain.
Pour 4 tablespoons olive oil into a large pan, heat and add tagliatelle.
- 2 min.Add ham and cougette spaghetti.
- 3 min.Mix well and heat through for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Pour this mix into the pan, and cook while stirring for about 2 or 3 more minutes.
- Serve piping hot (heat serving plates), with a basil leaf and a bowl of Parmesan for guests who want to add more.
Remarks:You can replace tagilatelle by any other pasta of your choice, but if possible use fresh, it's so much better.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tagliatelle: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: New York style pasta, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed pumpkin gratin, Ham pasta bake, Apricot fool, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Turban of sole with langoustines, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin of purple artichokes, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Curried prawn risotto, Spaghetti Carbonara, ... [All]