Step by step recipe:
- 6 min.Lightly dry roast 100 g pine nuts in a pan.
- 10 min.Cut 150 g radishes into thin slices or small dice.
Peel 1 cucumber and cut into small dice.
Note: A mandolin will make both these jobs much easier.
- 15 min.
- 5 min.
- Your salad is ready.
Remarks:I'm sure you will enjoy the contrast between the crunch of the pine nuts and vegetables and the softness of the egg and rice.
You can also add a very finely chopped shallot or small onion.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Comtoise stuffed tomatoes, Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Quick stuffed courgettes, Tomatoes Provençal, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., ... [All]
- Rémoulade dressing: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, Celeriac Rémoulade , Scandinavian cocktail, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Summery cheese on toast, Crunchy spring salad, Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, Lemony chicken and radish salad, Warm chicken salad, ... [All]
- Pine nuts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Spinach and ricotta ravioli, Pesto, ... [All]