Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Rinse the tomatoes and cut out the hard bit around the stalk, then cut into chunks.
If you have the time, you can also peel them.
- 10 min.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Add 500 g minced beef...
- 5 min.---and cook, stirring frequently (break up any large lumps).
- 5 min.Then add the tomatoes and stir well.
Leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- 3 min.
- 40 min.Leave to cook uncovered until the sauce is reduced by 3/4.
Remove and discard the bayleaf, thyme and rosemary.
- 8 min.Cook the spaghetti...
- ...mix with the sauce and serve immediately.
Remarks:If fresh tomatoes are not in season, use whole tinned ones.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Small ratatouille with , Tomato omelette, Preserved tomatoes, Salade Niçoise, ... [All]
- Red wine: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Saucipain, Mulled wine Belle-Plagne style, Two-stage beef chuck , How to slow cook meat, Eggs meurette, ... [All]
- Minced beef: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Gisèle's Pasties, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Hamburgers, Express chilli con carne, Bolognaise lasagne, ... [All]
- Water: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vegetable stock, Chicken nems, Fresh fruit in sabayon, Stewed apple (compote), Pumpkin (or potimarron) soup, ... [All]