Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Melt 200 g butter over medium heat, remove froth which forms and discard.
- 1 min.After a few minutes, when butter stops boiling and gives off the smell of hazelnuts, remove from heat and pour into a bowl to stop cooking.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 2 min.Add 80 g ground almonds and mix.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Add the mix of flour, sugar and almonds to the beaten egg-whites, beat again to mix.
Add the melted butter and beat again to mix thoroughly.
- 30 min.Add melted chocolate, 1 tablespoon honey, and beat again to mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- 10 min.Pour mixture into moulds, using a forcing bag (easier) or a tablespoon, then put back in fridge for 30 minutes.
- 20 min.Preheat oven to 150°C ou 302°F and cook for about 20 minutes.
Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve at room temperature (not too warm).
Source:From Joël Robuchon.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: , Liège waffles, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Toffee apple upside-down cake, Rum babas, ... [All]
- Icing sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Finger biscuits, Walnut paste, Oat financiers for Louise, Succès praliné (praline meringue), Amiens macaroons, ... [All]
- Chocolate: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Flaky brownie brioche, How to make chocolate chips, Chocolate muffins, "BN style" chocolate-filled biscuits, ... [All]