Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat your oven to 392°F or 200°C.
Wash and brush 3 courgettes, trim off ends.
- 10 min.Cut courgette into fairly thin slices (if possible using a mandoline).
- 1 min.
- 2 min.Tip in courgette slices and stir well.
Do not salt, because this will draw out the courgette juices.
- 10 min.Cook for about 10 minutes, until slices are lightly browned.
salt and pepper, mix well, and cook another minute.
- 5 min.Remove and discard herbs and garlic, then pour courgettes into a strainer, and leave to drain.
- 10 min.
- 1 min.Butter an oven-proof dish.
- 3 min.Put half the courgettes in the dish in an even layer.
Spread half the cheese-cream mixture over.
- 3 min.Add remaining courgettes in a second layer, and add the rest of the cheese-cream mixture.
- 30 min.Put in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes...
- ... until top is golden brown.
Remarks:If you don't have all the herbs specified for the recipe, it doesn't matter, just use what you have.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate cake, Chocolate muffins, Nicholas's fish, Pasta with green asparagus, Baked leek and Camembert slices, ... [All]
- Comté cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon and spinach quiche, Cocotte eggs with Comté, Small cheese and bacon rolls , Jura bread, Cubed salad, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Moussaka, Cubed salad, Beef braised in reduced red wine, Turban of sole with langoustines, Tomato foccacia, ... [All]