List of recipes using: Smoked ham 26 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- "Buttonhole" quail eggs: Buttered toast with ham, quail eggs with the whites cooked and the yolks just warmed.
- Crème de foie gras: Foie gras cream and espuma of potatoes.
- Dauphinoise potatoes with Serano ham: Tender bite-sized dauphinoise potatoes with ham.
- Eggs Benedict : Soft-boiled egg on toast with grilled ham and Hollandaise sauce.
- Gougères: Small cheese choux pastry.
- Ham spirals: Puff pastry and smoked ham.
- Little vegetable omelettes: Soft little omelettes, with diced tomato, courgettes and smoked ham.
- Quail egg canapés: Toasted bread with smoked ham and fried quail egg.
- Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc: The best flakes of fish with julienne vegetables .
- Rolls of fish in smoked ham: An clever mix of smoky flavour and fish .
- Cauliflower "moelleux" in ramekins: Fondant cauliflower and potato purée, with slivers of smoked ham.
- Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches : Three layers with cocktail sauce.
- Croque-monsieur gourmand: Croque monsieur with 3 fillings: potatoes, creamed leeks and fried ham.
- Endive gratin with cancoillotte: Endives (chicory), smoked ham and cancoillotte.
- Ham and cheese slices with spring onions: Oven-baked slices topped with ham, Morbier cheese and lightly fried spring onions.
- Kérinou slices: Slices of bread topped with sautéed vegetables (courgette and mushrooms), a slice of ham and slivers of cheese, browned in the oven.
- Madras rice: Sautéed aubergines, fried ham and curried rice.
- Melting Epoisses on toast : Bread. potatoes, ham and Epoisse cheese cooked in the oven.
- Pasta with green asparagus: Pasta, geen asparagus, fried smoked ham and cream sauce with nutmeg.
- Red rice pannequets: Crusty parcel of red rice, courgette and smoked ham.
- Sautéd broccoli with ham: Blenched broccoli then sauted with smoked ham
- Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style: Fresh pasta, and vegetable spaghetti.
- Thin endive tart: Tart with puff-pastry, ham, fried endives and light quiche-style filling.
- Surprise bread: Little sandwiches in a big loaf.
- Beurre d'escargot: Gastronomic version of the great French classic.
- Potato tortilla (Spanish omelette): Spanish omelette.