Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Dice 100 g feta.
- 5 min.Remove the stones from 30 g black olives and chop roughly.
- 5 min.Prepare a "citronette" (lemon) dressing, by mixing 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 5 min.Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then add the fresh herbs and mix again.
- 2 min.Add the dressing and mix once more.
Remarks:Take care to use the recommended quantity of olive oil; it's important for the end result, and ideally use Greek oil if you can.
Use a red onion if possible; they are available in the summer and are so good raw.
And to drink?If you like it, why not the famous Greek white wine Retsina? Or a fruity rosé from Provence. To accompany this salad perfectly, drink one or the other, well chilled and in the shade.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Feta and spinach brik pie, Moussaka, Lumberjack turnovers, Tzatziki, Cretan-style salmon , ... [All]
- Black olives: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salade Niçoise, Tapenade, Tomato ladybirds, Pissaladière with puff pastry, Two-olive ciabatta, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Blanquette of veal, Bolognaise lasagne, Green parsley sauce, Croque-monsieur gourmand, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, ... [All]