Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Dice 100 g feta.
- 5 min.Remove the stones from 30 g black olives and chop roughly.
- 5 min.Prepare a "citronette" (lemon) dressing, by mixing 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 5 min.Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then add the fresh herbs and mix again.
- 2 min.Add the dressing and mix once more.
Remarks:Take care to use the recommended quantity of olive oil; it's important for the end result, and ideally use Greek oil if you can.
Use a red onion if possible; they are available in the summer and are so good raw.
And to drink?If you like it, why not the famous Greek white wine Retsina? Or a fruity rosé from Provence. To accompany this salad perfectly, drink one or the other, well chilled and in the shade.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Multicoloured cucumber-tomato salad, Moussaka, Courgette tart with mint, Lumberjack turnovers, Feta and spinach brik pie, ... [All]
- Black olives: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Salade Niçoise, Two-olive ciabatta, Pissaladière with puff pastry, Tomato ladybirds, Tapenade, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spicy seafood plancha, Pork medallions with "full" turnips, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Tomato foccacia, Coq au vin, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Ratatouille confite, Green beans with tomatoes, Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , ... [All]