Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Heat the frying pan on medium heat, put the knob of butter in to melt, then put the galette down over it.
- 2 min.Break the egg onto it, then with a spatula push the egg yolk to the center...
- 4 min.... and distribute the egg white over the surface of the galette until it is cooked.
- 2 min.Scatter the ham in small pieces.
- 1 min.Add the grated cheese.
- 1 min.Then fold over a third of the galette.
- 1 min.And then the last third onto the first. Leave to cook for another minute or two.
- And serve immediately.
Remarks:This is a basic recipe, the fillings can be infinitely varied at will.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Buckwheat pancake: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton Pie, Breton Sandwich, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Sausage buckwheat pancakes, Seafood feuillantines, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin slices with spinach, Fish in white wine, Flaky chocolate brioche, Cramique, Dublin fruit scones, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Potted meat (rillettes), French toast "cordon bleu", Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Croque-monsieur, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Poached eggs, Stuffed cabbage leaves, Flamiche, Toasted-flour biscuits, Finger biscuits, ... [All]