Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Heat the frying pan on medium heat, put the knob of butter in to melt, then put the galette down over it.
- 2 min.Break the egg onto it, then with a spatula push the egg yolk to the center...
- 4 min.... and distribute the egg white over the surface of the galette until it is cooked.
- 2 min.Scatter the ham in small pieces.
- 1 min.Add the grated cheese.
- 1 min.Then fold over a third of the galette.
- 1 min.And then the last third onto the first. Leave to cook for another minute or two.
- And serve immediately.
Remarks:This is a basic recipe, the fillings can be infinitely varied at will.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Kugelhof for Nanou, Nicholas's fish, Crème de foie gras, Chocolate mousse, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, ... [All]
- Buckwheat pancake: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Sausage buckwheat pancakes, Beef Wellington, Mushroom Pancakes au Gratin, Breton leek and mushroom tart, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Involtinis, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, French toast "cordon bleu", Potted meat (rillettes), Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit), ... [All]