List of recipes using: Cornflour 26 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Du Barry soup: Creamy cauliflower soup with small pieces.
- Mushroom velouté: Mushrooms, potatoes and shallot, throroughly blended.
- Pumpkin (or potimarron) soup: With a hint of chestnut flavour.
- Langoustine gratin: Gatin with a fine brunoise of vegetables, langoustines cooked in two stages and cream sauce made with langoustine fumet.
- Blanquette of veal: Slow-cooked veal with a thickened sauce.
- Boeuf (beef) bourguignon: Beef cooked slowly in red wine.
- Rabbit civet "à la normande": Rabbit civet marinated and cooked in cider, with cream sauce.
- Two-stage beef chuck : A piece of beef chuck, slowly braised then fried, with red-wine sauce.
- Eggs meurette: Poached eggs, onions, bacon and reduced red wine sauce.
- Upside-down Parmentier: Mashed potato, slow-cooked meat and red-wine sauce.
- Blackcurrant, vanilla and lime verrine : 3 layers: lime, blackcurrant and vanilla.
- Chestnut moelleux: Small, moist cakes with chestnut purée and marrons glacés.
- Chocolate eclairs: Choux pastry, chocolate custard and icing.
- Crusty pistachio, almond and apricot flan: Flan in puff-pastry case with pistachio, apricot and toasted almond filling.
- French custard tart: Short crust pastry and vanilla egg custard.
- Gâteau Basque : Moist cake filled with rum-flavoured confectioner's custard.
- Peach and verbena feuilleté: Caramelized puff-pastry feuilletage, light verbena custard and double rosette of peaches.
- Pear and lime meringue pie: Sweetcrust pastry, lime crème pâtissière and italian meringue.
- Pistachio custard tart: Sweetcrust pastry filled with pistachio custard.
- Sicilian Epiphany Pie: Galette filled with pistachio, ricotta and candied fruit.
- Almond cream or frangipane: Délicious almond mixture.
- Apple confectioner's custard: Confectioner's custard without milk, using apple juice instead.
- Confectioner's custard (Crème pâtissière, or French pastry cream): Thick vanilla cream
- Lemon Confectioner's Custard: Confectioner's custard with double lemon flavour.
- Pistachio cream: Like almond cream, but with a pistachio flavour.
- Rich hazelnut buttercream: Preparation full of hazelnut flavour for cooking into pastries.