Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Peel and chop 2 spring onions (scallions).
You will see that here I have used a young red onion and a normal white spring onion.
- 5 min.Prepare the radishes and slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
- 3 min.Add the chopped frech herbs (parsley, coriander, chives)...
- 2 min....then 5.3 oz cream cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 2 min.Toast 4 slices bread.
- 4 min.Spread the cream cheese mixture generously on the toast and serve.
Remarks:For more delicious herby flavour, you can add a tablespoonful of herb olive oil to the cheese.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Avocado with gravlax, Like a Boursin with garlic and herbs, Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Prawn salad with a crunch, Crunchy spring salad, Tomato ladybirds, Chickpea salad, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Canapés of red mullet with poppy seeds, Caesar salad, Montbenoit's canapés, Fried bread with leek and poached egg , "Buttonhole" quail eggs, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Beetroot salad with cashew nuts, Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Baked salmon fillet, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, ... [All]