Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Peel and chop 2 spring onions (scallions).
You will see that here I have used a young red onion and a normal white spring onion.
- 5 min.Prepare the radishes and slice thinly (a mandolin is ideal for this).
- 3 min.Add the chopped frech herbs (parsley, coriander, chives)...
- 2 min....then 2⁄3 cup cream cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 2 min.Toast 4 slices bread.
- 4 min.Spread the cream cheese mixture generously on the toast and serve.
Remarks:For more delicious herby flavour, you can add a tablespoonful of herb olive oil to the cheese.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Avocado with gravlax, Gravlax, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Prawn salad with a crunch, Pan bagnat, Crunchy spring salad, Valay salad, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: White asparagus salad, Warm autumn salad, Mediterranean toast, Spinach on toast with bechamel, Montbenoit's canapés, ... [All]
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Purple artichokes braised in white wine, Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables, Beetroot salad with cashew nuts, Baked salmon fillet, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, ... [All]