Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
- Daniela:"Very delicious and very moist ."
- Daniela:"La glace est délicieuse"
- Jh:"Thank you, appreciate!Strange problem with the notation, this is suppose to…"
- Zlatan:"I love your site. Great recipes and tips.I tried giving you 5 stars on this…"
- Jh:"You can use for your 1kg of nectarines (I guess with skin and cores?) about…"
- Gayle:"I want to stew 1 kg of nectarines How much water and sugar should I add please?…"
- Jh:"It's potato..."
- Jim:"What make is the popato and where can I buy it"
- Is it really necessary to cream egg yolks?"Let’s try and answer a question that crops up in cookery and patisserie, even…"
- Egg yolks and caster sugar"We often come across recipes where we need to mix egg yolks with caster sugar.…"
- The golden-brown finish on puff pastry"Let's take a look at the tricky matter of producing puff pastry with an…"
- Fats for cooking"If you need to fry or sear anything a frying pan or saucepan, the temperature…"
- A few tips for effective kneading at home"When you have to knead dough for bread or some other recipe, you may well use a…"
- Candied fruits: don't get ripped off"Do you like candied fruit? You might like to nibble a handful or add it to a…"
- The right way to use a blender"You may well have a blender in your own kitchen. You know, that useful gadget…"
- What can I use for blind baking a pastry case?"When it comes to home-made desserts, tarts are always popular. They can be…"