Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
- Jh:"Thank's Bill for the precision, I have modified the site and so now choosing…"
- Bill:"We British don't use "cup" measures. That is something that ONLY the Americans…"
- Liz:"This sounds absolutely delicious! I shall probably do it on Tuesday. I really…"
- Jh:"Yes, I think so. I got friends who cut foam mattress for their baby bed with it."
- Levi:"Great tutorial, I've been entertaining making one of these or something similar…"
- Jh:"Only an idiot could write such bullshit!There is only a small part of fat in…"
- Anonymous:"DO NOT POUR THE WATER WITH FAT DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!! Unless you WANT to clog…"
- :"Thank you very much!!"
- The 3 essential knives"You must have heard a chef or cook say: "There’s no good cooking without…"
- Using stretch food film effectively"Maybe you use food film in your own kitchen. You know, the very thin, clear…"
- The mock CAP baker's certificate exam"The next instalment in my life as an apprentice baker at the French INBP…"
- Rosemary in recipes"Rosemary, as I’m sure you know, is a culinary herb: It is one of the…"
- The Holy Grail of French bakers"While browsing through the recipes on this site, you may have noticed that…"
- Is it really necessary to cream egg yolks?"Let’s try and answer a question that crops up in cookery and patisserie, even…"
- Egg yolks and caster sugar"We often come across recipes where we need to mix egg yolks with caster sugar.…"
- The golden-brown finish on puff pastry"Let's take a look at the tricky matter of producing puff pastry with an…"