Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.
- 10 min.Drain and dry on a cloth or some papier absorbant.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Cut garlic into thin strips.
- 5 min.On a non-stick baking sheet, put a sage leaf dipped in olive oil, add a little thyme and a small strip of garlic on top.
- 5 min.Place a piece of tomato on top, then another small strip of garlic.
- 5 min.Brush with olive oil.
- 1 min.Then add pepper.
- Arrange all the tomatoes in this way.
- 4 hoursThen put in the
- conventional oven: 4 hours at 80°C or 176°F
- bread oven: 12 hours after oven has cooled to 60°C or 140°F.
- At the end of this time, take out the baking sheet.
- 5 min.Prepare a jar with the sprig of rosemary, a sage leaf, a sprig of thyme and a bayleaf, blanched as for the flavoured olive oil recipe.
- 5 min.Add the preserved tomatoes (discard cooking herbs), and cover with a little olive oil.
Remarks:The tomatoes will keep unrefrigerated for several weeks. For a little more flavour, add a small chilli to the jar.
Recipes which use it: 7, of which:
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cubed salad, Feta in olive oil with herbs, Hot tomato sauce, Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, Croque-monsieur gourmand, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pan con tomate, Beans with tomatoes, Mexican ceviche, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Moussaka, ... [All]
- Thyme: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pâté de campagne, Mexican-style pork medallions , Tomato meat balls, Pork chops in the oven, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]
- Rosemary: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rabbit civet, Spaghetti with mushrooms, Rosemary steamed fish, Fillet of beef in a rosemary crust, Pork Chops with Rosemary, ... [All]